Designed to capture the details related to all phases in lab order management life cycle, ‘Labs Orders’ is seamlessly connected with front desk and billing modules. Overall it caters to four broad stages of laboratory management i.e. sample collection, sample verification, report publication and report verification.
‘Lab Orders’ can be searched and generated for a variety of tests with details such as status, priority, and referring physician.
- Capture sample collection and verification processes of multiple tests based on the common sample type with a single mouse click
- Capture test results of multiple lab orders belonging to a common category using ‘Tabs’ facility
- Complete report generation comprising all the test results of an individual patient
- Option to print ‘Complete Reports’ based on sample type and order category
- Sample history feature providing up-to-date details of all the stages of sample testing
- Templates for all kinds of invasive and noninvasive diagnostic tests
- Dynamically configurable individual (single parameter)and custom test templates
- Easy configuration of ‘Group’ or ‘Multiple Parameter Test Template's using individual and custom tests
- Custom templates for radiology diagnosis and other clinical procedures
- Option to outsource unavailable tests to external facilities (with in the organization or outside) and integrate the results with patient record